Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer Salad Saturdays




Welcome to Summer Salad Saturdays, hosted by Southern Whimsy. Please visit Southern Whimsy for lots of yummy salads.

~~~

I love any kind of salad, so I'm glad Southern Whimsy is graciously hosting this event through June. This week I made a salad of mixed greens, candied walnuts, red onion, and blueberries. I made my typical dijon vinagrette, which is just dijon mustard, balsalmic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.


A salad, just perfect for dining outdoors...


3 comments:

  1. I love those pretty yellow dishes. Anything would be good on those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I'll try this when we return from vacation. I like balsamic vinegar dressings too.

    Pretty place setting!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tammy, that salad looks delish, but girl, those dishes are GORGEOUS! hope you have a wonderful day! Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!