Friday, June 5, 2009

Pink Saturday 6/6

Welcome to Pink Saturday! Please visit our sweet hostess for this event, Beverly at How Sweet The Sound, for a list of other participants.
~~~

For this Pink Saturday, I've lined a tray with a pretty pink napkin, and I'm serving pink lemonade in some pretty, soft pink glasses.




This was a plain white Porcellana de Paris pitcher I found at Ross. I took a cue from Barb at Grits and Glamour and put some scrapbook stickers on it for a whole new look. Easy peasy!

7 comments:

  1. Saturday mornings are mine. I spend them traveling the web, hopping from page to page visiting some of the most lovely blogs loaded with pink all thanks to Beverly and her great idea.

    Thanks so much for sharing your pink this week and for making my morning just a little bit brighter. Wishing you a special weekend filled with fun and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stickers then topped off with pink!
    Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jug! What fun ... and the pink drink ... so pink, so perfect. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love some pink lemonade! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty. Love your crystalls and the vase with those pink flowers. Perfect for summer!

    Happy PS!

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy! The pink lemonade looks very refreshing, for Pink Saturday; but I must also say, your son looks very handsome in your previous post, for his prom! Hope he and his friend all had fun! Happy Pink Saturday to you... and hope you ALL have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!