Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Love Summer Party


Darlene at Our Creative Life is having an I Love Summer Party. Stop by her blog for a list of other participants.
~~~
Dolphins, seen from our boat. This is my very favorite part of summer!
An osprey getting ready to take flight...
My azaleas, when they were still in bloom...
Breakfast on the porch...

Luau tablescape...I wish I was in Hawaii right now!

Strawberry fields...I looove fresh strawberries in the summer!


Strawberry lemonade on the porch...


Relaxing on the porch at night...
Our favorite restaurant to pull up in our boat and eats crabs...
Maryland blue crabs...it doesn't get any better than this! Yum!
An evening on the porch...



Lucy, joining Mommy and Daddy on the porch...

6 comments:

  1. OK, Tammy, I'm in a real summer mood now! I see you have the infamous Target rabbit too on your porch. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! how cool to get to see dolphins! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, I stopped by from the summer party to meet you.

    I am IN LOVE with your porch! It is beautiful night and day! I would be drooling over seeing dolphins from my own boat....how NEAT!

    Your Lucy is just too cute....we have a Lucy too but she is a poodle!

    I truly enjoyed my visit here and I'm going to follow you so I can return.♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready to go on vacation now! All your pics were very summery! Thanks for participating in my "I Love Summer" Party!!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe those dolphins were so close..... unbelievable!!!! And your back porch is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wanting some of that Strawberry lemonade with some crabs on your porch! How summery! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!