Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cloche Party


Welcome to the Cloche Party, hosted by sweet Marty at A Stroll Thru Life. Please visit her wonderful blog for a list of other participants.

~~~
My son is graduating from high school tomorrow (yay!), so I didn't have time to put together any cloches. Since Marty is graciously allowing us to include apothecary jars, I thought I would show you the two I have as they are decorated at the present time.
This one is just faux apples. I sometimes switch it out with the seasons, but this is its everyday look.


This jar holds my Japanese fish floats.




14 comments:

  1. Lovely jars! Those Japanese floats intrigue me...
    Happy graduation wishes to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, both the jars are gorgeous. I love them. Congratulations to your son I know he must be excited. Thanks so much for participating. Love them both. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy,
    I love your jars....What do Japanese fish floats do ? I love the apples....
    Have a great time at the graduation....I can't believe that you have a grandchild that old....
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son and your jars look great!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy! How pretty your jars are! Isn't this a fun party! Thank you for all of your sweetness to me, I appreciate you!
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fruit always look better in a jar. And the Japanese fish floats I have never seen them before. Almost look like Christmas ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The floats are so colorful, Tammy. And apples look good anywhere- my favs are Granny Smith, real or fake.... :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your jars! the japanese floats are so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Japanese fish floats... Now where do you get those? I would love some for my little pond. Some new inspiration is coming to my here! Happy Graduation. I'm an empty nester myself. But I've been there!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brenda, I got my fish floats on eBay. Sometimes you will see them in antique stores also. Hope you can find some for your pond!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!