Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Porch & Patio Party 6/17




Welcome to the Porch & Patio party, hosted by Barb at Grits and Glamour. Please visit Barb's wonderful blog for lots of pretty porches.



~~~


We have been pretty water-logged here in Virginia Beach, but I did manage to snap some shots this past Sunday, when it was sunny. Here's my little front porch. I'd love to have an huge, old-timey porch, but this is what I've got for now...









We have a fairy door so that the wee folk can come in...








Barb, you'll notice that I used your idea of putting scrapbook stickers on a plain white vase. I've done this to two vases now, and I love it!








Found these beautiful tropical flowers today at Trader Joe's and just had to include them!









8 comments:

  1. "That is the cutest bench! Love it! And the Eiffel tower pitcher is sweet. Your plants are so pretty. I have a pot of geraniums on the front porch with trailing ivy like yours and love it! Very inviting! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a lovely porch and I adore your little fairy door! Those flowers are so pretty and that little bench! Oh, it's precious!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a real fairy door! What a wonderful idea. Your flowers are very pretty and what a peaceful looking porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen a little fairy door. Too cute. Ok, where do I start.

    1) Yoohoo! Aren't scrapbooking stickers the bestest? :-) Love your picthers.
    2) That pot of impatients and ivy is gorgiferous.
    3) I heart that candlelier over your table.
    4) I wish I had a screened in porch too.
    5) Tropical flowers are lovely. Makes me want a drink with a little umbrella. :-)

    Thanks so much for joining in todays Porch Party. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the fairy door thought it was a mouse door but like it even better as a wee-folk passage. I think I'm going to have to do something like that. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really am wishing I had a screened in porch. I just love all of your photos. That bench on the front porch and oh that chandelier, how beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love the fairy door. Just too cute! And I love your bench as well as the white pitchers with the Eiffel tower stickers. I want to make me one now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!