Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rupert & Gabby

I would like to introduce to you my newest blog assistants, Rupert & Gabby, from Colonial Candle. This line is called Monkeez, and they're fun for all ages. When I saw them, I knew I had to order some.

Since Lucy is my head blog assistant, she's teaching Rupert & Gabby the ropes. LOL!




Colonial Candle is offering a discount for the readers of my blog. Use promotional code MAMAISON15 at checkout for $15 off an order of $60 or more. This offer is good through 10/31/09.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your new bloggy helpers are just adorable!
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thаnk уou а lot fοr sharing this ωіth all peоρle you really геalize
    ωhаt you aгe speaκing аρρroxіmately!
    Boοkmаrκed. Kindly additionallу ѕeek adviсe from my website =).
    We cоuld have a link trаdе agreement among us

    my web sitе :: cash loans

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!