Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tablescape Thursday...An Easter Brunch

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday hosted by Susan at Between Naps On The Porch. Please visit her blog for lots more eye candy!


I've set the table for an Easter brunch, even though you can see it's dark outside! I threw this together tonight as we are leaving tomorrow for a spring break visit with our families. I've used a lot of my Bordallo bunny and carrot plates for this tablescape.








Mr. Bunny stands watch in my dining room all year long and not just at Easter. I love him so much, I can't pack him away!






The Pier One bunny-on-a-stick hopped over to join the fun.





~Happy Easter!~





12 comments:

  1. Your dishes are darling!!! I love the bench at your table...I have always wanted to have one...so pretty!!! Thanks for stopping by and visiting me...so sweet!!!

    Happy Easter!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i love the bunny dishes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bunnies I leave out all year also--too cute for just one time of year! Love the Bordallo. Have a Happy Easter and great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, your tablesape is so pretty. I was looking for pink. BIG smile. I know, it is the tablescape logo. lol. Hope your trip is fun.

    Happy Easter

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those green plates with the bunnies, especially the tea set! What fun! I always wanted them!

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Erin :)
    http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/fairiemoon/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Easter! Lovely table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty tablescape! Your Easter meal will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely table, and I too love the rabbit. Happy Pink Saturday and Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tablescape is lovely. LOVE your bunny!

    Happy Easter and Happy Pink Saturday, too!
    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Easter. I just came by to visit you on your first Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to pink Saturday. I love the green bunny plates. Wishing you a beautiful Easter.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!