Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pink Saturday

Welcome to Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at How Sweet The Sound. Please visit her blog to see more pinkness!


















I'm new to blogging, and this is my first Pink Saturday. I'm posting a picture of my daughter's well-worn pointe shoes. When I told Ballerina Maison that I was going to save these to show her daughter someday, if she has one, she said, "What are you trying to do? Scare her off from dance?" I said, "No. I just want to show her how hard her mama danced back in the day."

















5 comments:

  1. Welcome to your 1st Pink Saturday!... and to blogging. I love your pointe shoes. I am imagining a pink tu-tu with them.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like she danced her toes off! welcome to pink saturday, hope it's wonderful!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little girl is taking ballet and she wants a pair of shoes just like the ones you have hanging there...maybe one day!
    God Bless
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to "Pink Saturday". Worn out toe shoes...what better way of showing her love for dance.

    Happy Easter

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter weekend was so busy I'm very late catching up on all the pink!

    Welcome! I LOVE those tattered toe shoes! They do show hours and hours and hours of hard work!

    A belated Happy Pink Saturday!
    Robin@Miscellaneous Thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!