Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Computer Woes...

I've been missing in action most of this week as our Internet is down, and I've been sick. I hope to be operational again by tomorrow.


~~~

Since this is Wednesday night, once again time for Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch, I tried to do a tablescape post on hubby's laptop, but the pictures are extremely slow to load, so I'm going to have to ditch the effort. Be sure to stop by and visit Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, as well as the other participants for this week. It's a special celebration for Susan because this week is her 1 year blogoversary, and it marks 1 year that she's been hosting Tablescape Thursday, one of my favorite blog events ever.

1 comment:

  1. stop by when you get up and running, i used some of your pics, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!